WYSIWYG editor installation
There are several rich text editors for the Drupal web-site. The most known are: Xinha (former HTMLArea), FCKeditor and TinyMCE. All of them have own pros and cons. Here we'll see how to install the TinyMCE for Drupal.
1. Download the TinyMCE module. Direct link to the version 4.6.0 from 15/04/2005
2. Copy the whole TinyMCE directory to the "modules" directory of your site. So that your directory structure looked as follows:
3. Download the TinyMCE engine. (Link to download version 2.0.1 from Sourceforge)
4. Copy the engine's tinymce directory into the module's one. Yes, you will end having one tinymce folder in the another one
5. Load the tinymce.mysql supplied with the TynyMCE module into your site's DB. You can do it with the help of the PhpMyAdmin as we did when installed the Drupal
6. Enable TinyMCE in administer->modules
7. That's it. Basic installation is done and you can start creating stories with the basic Rich Editor features enabled.