I want to build a community web site - a repository of the source code written for the Symbian operating system. The idea is, that when a person needs to see how this or that feature is actually used, he could go to the community site and search for commented, explained and compilable source code.
Whenever I personally need to work with a new feature, I always search for code examples and tutorials. The portal I have in mind is supposed to bring things to the next level - all (or at least most of) the code snipplets will be wrapped up into ready to run projects, that everybody can step through in a debugger - the best learning technique I know.
I need the following features to build the system:
- Everybody should be able to post code examples
- And should be able to attach zip files
- And use images in the article test
- And the code can be highlighted just as in any decent source code editor
- And articles should be discussable in the forum or right under the article
Technorati tags: Build website CMS portal